March 8, 2005

HOT HOT HOT

I don't want to rant, but this is my blog right? I do not mind if anyone from my job reads this. They might learn something from it. I really like my job and everyone there. (most of the time) I love my bosses, they are great. But I get really angry about being hot!!!!!!! This may sound silly, but it is so aggravating. I never really understood a girl I used to work with, Whitney, until now. She was always hot, she always kept it freezing in the back. I worked up front at this job and thought she was silly. How could she be so hot? I would think. I am so sorry for ever thinking that Whitney and I will tell you that at Bunko!!! When I would work up front, I might get up every now and then. But I spent most of my day sitting on my butt. Now, it is different, very different. I work under a light, under pressure, with a mask on my face, and glasses now. Not only that, most of the time I have to hold legs, hold hands, (with mom's help) and work very hard to get these children to enjoy their first dental visit. It is not easy getting a x-ray film just right in a kids mouth!!! I have turned into a very hot natured girl!!!!!! How naked can I possibly get at work??? Can't these cold people wear a jacket and a long sleeve shirt?? Bring an electric blanket, a heating pad or a portable heater...oh wait, we already have a portable heater!!!? I won't write about work again but this just makes me so freaking mad! My boss can't please all of us, I feel for him working with an office full of women anyway. I guess when I come to work wearing a wife beater (tank top) and scrub bottoms he will understand. Which reminds me, Nelly is coming this weekend and I am so excited!! I feel you Nelly, "It's getting hot in herre!!" :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Chris, this is really ironic and funny to me!! You rant all you want to about this subject. I understand completely, remembering when I did work how impossible it was to keep everybody's thermostat at an even keel. But you ought to be "menopausal" and try to keep people comfortable in your home. See, I keep my home cold as possible for many reasons, #1 reason, no one needs to see me in a wife beater and scrubs, cold people can always add layers, us hot folks (at my age) can only get so close to being naked, wife beaters are not an option!*wink* I love how you slid that "Nelly" in there, how witty of you!! I hope you all have a blast this weekend!!!Love ya!!!

Reality Chick said...

You so crazy...I am the opposite of you and your momma. I am the icey princess, the one with thin blood. As we speak, I have my portable heater running with my long, cozy sweater jacket within reach. Ain't it funny? My boss freezes me winter/summer/spring/fall, so I'm used to it. I just pile on more clothes or turn up the heater. ICE PRINCESSES UNITE! LOL

ginger said...

Crap! That was me! I was still logged in under anonymous blogger. go to anonymousbloggers5005.blogspot.com and it has all the login info. you can post anonymously about whatever. :) I'm still scared to post something on there, but I do comment some.