We went on a last minute Jonesboro trip this past weekend. We had so much fun! I got to visit with so many people I miss so much! :) Here is Miss thing doing her signature face while I was holding little Wes. :)
I can't believe how big she is getting. They really grow up to fast. She is so sweet. I love that dress. She is so cute. I love you all and miss you all. Give her hugs and kisses from her auntie. Love, Christie(Auntie)
3 comments:
I love Brynn's dress!! She is so cute!!
i still can't believe she it sitting up by herself!! she is growing up too fast :(
I can't believe how big she is getting. They really grow up to fast. She is so sweet. I love that dress. She is so cute. I love you all and miss you all. Give her hugs and kisses from her auntie. Love, Christie(Auntie)
Post a Comment