
Yes, my world has been crazy. We have been living with my Dad until we can find a house to buy. Did you read that right? WE ARE LIVING WITH MY DAD AND WE HAVE AN ALMOST 7 MONTH OLD BABY. MY DAD IS SO PRECIOUS TO LET US STAY WITH HIM, BUT 4 MONTHS IS ENOUGH. I AM READY TO RUN AROUND NAKED AGAIN!!!! ALL OF OUR STUFF IS IN STORAGE, I MISS MY STUFF. If I seem a little "not myself" this might be why.
I mailed my resume' to a local dentist. A week later I have an interview, the next day I got the job. That was on a Thursday...I started this past Monday. I was so excited, but so overwhelmed and sad to leave my baby. It all happened so fast. Which is probably a good thing. I didn't need the extra time to think about it. I love my job, I am a busy body so it is great to have a routine again. But at the same time, I am sending my daughter away for someone else to raise her. I just can't get that out of my head. This to shall pass. Right?
Thank you so much Mommy for watching my baby. I am sooooooooooo lucky to have you. I love you!
I have been crazy busy and I have had a blast. But I am glad I don't have plans to do anything for a while.
I learned a lot from my little party I had. 1. Don't have a party the weekend before school starts and the night of the Purple and White game. 2. Don't have a party 45 minutes away from everyone. And 3. Don't bother wondering who is coming or not, RSVP means nothing! We did have a great time though!!! Thanks so much for coming girls. :) I won't be posting those pictures here. :)
Have a great week everyone. I won't be communicating by internet during work hours, so call me if you need me. ;) (The picture was my first day of work...)

4 comments:
Sorry I missed the party... I NEVER have a babysitter!! Hope y'all had fun!! I tried to RSVP through myspace, I'm not sure if it worked...
Congratulations on your job!! You're very blessed to have your mom to watch Brynn for you!! You know that you don't have to worry about her being taken care of!! That was the problem with me working...
You look really good in that picture!! I hope that I can lose all of this weight 6 months after I have the baby!! You don't even look like you've had one!!
I am having that problem right now. I only want to work part-time because I don't want a stranger raising my baby!! At least your mom is watching her and you KNOW she is in good hands!! Brynn is such a beautiful baby!! She has the prettiest skin!! And you look great!! Have a good one!
i think we are all a little scatter brained with all the busy stuff going on right now....the party was fun too btw.
Just wait until the day comes where you have to take Brynn to pre-k....i cried all the way to work today. Jaxon was so independent and gleaming with joy! I on the other hand could not stop rubbing my cheeks againest his and kissing his sweet neck. Time flies by so fast no matter what age they are or where they are at...and that is for sure.
Great pics of the party too!
Congrats on the job!! So glad you got it!! You're a skinny mini in that pic, looking good!!!
Post a Comment