August 22, 2006

Daycare...

Well my baby goes to daycare for the first time tomorrow. Welcome to the real world! Uhhhhhh, I am so not looking forward to it. I hope I don't call too many times... I have heard nothing but good things about this place and Aaron went today to meet everyone and check it out. :) It shouldn't be that bad. I just keep thinking to myself..."what if she chokes on something or what if this, what if that." I have got to stop. I will say my prayers tonight and tomorrow just like always and everything will be fine. :) Pray for me and Aaron tomorrow!! And pray for my sweet friend Jimmieanne too. She goes to the hospital in the morning to have her little one. :) Have a great week.

7 comments:

j.c. said...

she will be fine and so will you. that is the best place for her. believe me...i have seen a lot of daycares in my day! the best "country" daycare in Ashley County...and i promise you that IS a good thing.

don't pull a jeanne and call a hundred times a day..they might not answer the phone after a while...just joking. LOL ;)

Anonymous said...

aw, I'll be thinking of you. Is she going to H&H? That looks like such a cheery place

Cara said...

Bless your heart!! If she is going to H&H she will be fine! Dawson loves them, and you know how he is... I'll be praying for y'all!! Good Luck!!;)

NotCarrie said...

I'm sure tomorrow will be a tough day, but you can do it!

Emerson said...

I will say a little prayer! I hate to think if that time for us. I am already scared of it. But you know she will do fine and she will love it!! It is just harder on us!

Jonara Blu Maui said...

Thank you Chris...for you comment on my blog concerning my dad :)

Jonara Blu Maui said...

Oh...by the way...hope day care went well!