We had a great weekend. Aaron had to go to Jonesboro for work so all three of us went. It was great getting to see everyone! I ran into friends at the mall, went to see a precious new baby, visited with an old neighbor, hung out with old friends and their pregnant wives and had a blast with family! :)
Thank you so much for letting us stay T.J., Christie, Aly & Christopher! We had such a good time with y'all. :)
It was such a surprise coming out of the dressing room and somebody saying, "CHRIS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!" We had such a good visit right there in the dressing room hallway!! :) I bet the people in the rooms got a kick out of what we were saying!! It was soooooo good getting to talk to you Heather and Jennifer!! So, how was the D. Bird? Ha!
And Christie, those were the best Nachos I have ever eaten!!!!!!!!
Last but not least...CONGRATULATIONS Brad and Jimmieanne!!! Little Wes is so adorable. Jimmieanne, you look wonderful. I can't wait to come back!! :)
Have a great week everyone!
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment