hey girly! thanks for the email & all those great pics!! you have got one GOREGOUS baby there!! her pictures are amazing and the catch lights are perfect!!!! the ones of her and aaron are adorable, but where are mommy and brynn? :) i'm gonna email you back later tonight! i know you're crazy busy too these days! welcome to motherhood! ;) take care! -tara
Thank you everyone, the pictures came out better than I thought. I was really nervous because she started getting fussy. The photographer did an excellent job. Hopefully I will see you around Haley! :)
8 comments:
I put the rest of the pictures on my Flickr! :)
hey girly! thanks for the email & all those great pics!! you have got one GOREGOUS baby there!! her pictures are amazing and the catch lights are perfect!!!! the ones of her and aaron are adorable, but where are mommy and brynn? :) i'm gonna email you back later tonight! i know you're crazy busy too these days! welcome to motherhood! ;)
take care! -tara
obviously i can't spell today :)
They are all so good!!
How sweet!! She is changing so fast!!;)
Thank you everyone, the pictures came out better than I thought. I was really nervous because she started getting fussy. The photographer did an excellent job.
Hopefully I will see you around Haley! :)
SO CUTE!!! OH MY GOSH!! the photo of the three of you is perfect.
Such a beautiful baby!!
Post a Comment