March 23, 2006

Relief

Brynn is allergic to cow's milk!!!!! This sucks but thank goodness we know! :)

6 comments:

Cara said...

Well at least now you know what to avoid!!
The new layout is really cute!! It took forever to load... I sooooo need dsl!!

QueenBeeKristie said...

Poor baby :(

My son Brett was diagnosed with milk allergy at 9 months.

Hopefully you won't have to make anymore trips to the ER it's awful to have your baby poked and prodded.

j.c. said...

Glad you like what I did!!!

Now you have to start posting everyday!!!

I have got on an old stories kick! Think we need to drag out some of the ole high school stories! We would be here laughin for days.

I love you, see you soon!! I can't wait.

Ex-playgroup mommy said...

Poor Brynn. I hope she is okay. So that means soy milk? I'm sure you feel better now that you know. Love the new design!

Reality Chick said...

Hey, kewl Jeanne! Noooow I see why you needed the pic so badly, heehee

My poor little sweet baby niece, allergic to milk! Good grief, but now at least you know...now Aunt Polly can't spoil her with vanilla ice cream cones like Mamaw Mable did. Do y'all remember that? Do you remember she kept the cones on top of the fridge? I'll just have to find some other snack to spoil her with :)

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» »