I have had so many great times with these two. I will miss Jimmieanne and her family so much when we move. I miss Jennifer and Maddax more than ever. Thank you for everything girls. I love y'all. :)
We are so going to miss all of you. I know you will be happy in Hamburg. I know how it feels to be so far away from family after having a newborn. I am going to miss that little thing. I feel like ya'll are a part of my family. I will miss looking out my back door and seeing you and Tammy. Abbi would just go home with Tammy. She is obsessed with her. She would stay over there if she could. Thanks for posting that picture. It is one of my favorites. Love Jimmieanne
Paula!!!! That is funny. Thanks for telling me I look great. But here's a little FYI...that was taken in 04'. :) We are moving 4 hours south, back to my hometown.
7 comments:
i just love that picture of yall.
check out the scarf belts, that was about two years ago!!
ali and abbi are going to miss you so much. those girls are too sweet.
i can't be too sad though, i am glad yall are coming HOME!
jenn is going to be home this weekend with maddax~ Milo is going to the spot this weekend!!
ha ha!!! scarf belts. we miss you too chris so so much. hopefully we can run into each other over the weekend. thankyou.
First of all...you look GREAT!! Now, where are you moving???
We are so going to miss all of you. I know you will be happy in Hamburg. I know how it feels to be so far away from family after having a newborn. I am going to miss that little thing. I feel like ya'll are a part of my family. I will miss looking out my back door and seeing you and Tammy. Abbi would just go home with Tammy. She is obsessed with her. She would stay over there if she could. Thanks for posting that picture. It is one of my favorites. Love Jimmieanne
what a good picture!!
Paula!!!! That is funny. Thanks for telling me I look great. But here's a little FYI...that was taken in 04'. :) We are moving 4 hours south, back to my hometown.
great pic! At first I thought it was a post baby pic too until I saw the date!
Post a Comment