July 28, 2005


Yes, I am being very brave. I know, the swim suit doesn't help me, but I didn't want anymore tan lines on my chest. Jimmieanne told me to pose for this one, she said I needed some "belly" pictures. There's the belly, all 14 weeks of it. :) Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Girl, you know I could make it stick out further. :) That is relaxing, it is hard to suck in now... :(

Reality Chick said...

**in a high-pitched happy voice**

!!!HEY LITTLE BABY! THIS IS YOUR GREAT AUNT POLLY!!!!

I love you, you look GREAT! :)

Emerson said...

You are too cute!!! When do you find out what you are having????

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Y'all are too nice b/c I feel like a fatty.
Thanks Laura about the bathing suit. I bought is just so I wouldn't have lines, then I got tired of wearing it until the last day.
Thank you Denise, I don't feel cute. :) Hopefully we will find out in September. The baby should be the size of my fist now. Wow, it is so hard to imagine. I wish I could see it everyday. :)

fairygirl701 said...

your little "pouch" is so cute!!

Unfortunately I still have mine...

Anonymous said...

toooo cute!

:) said...

so you doooo exist. hmmm..