skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Davis Family
July 25, 2005
They were in the bathroom...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Chris Streeter Davis
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2013
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2011
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
2010
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2009
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2007
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2006
(276)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(32)
►
July
(42)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(23)
▼
2005
(225)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(19)
▼
July
(35)
Quick late night post...
Yes, I am being very brave. I know, the swim suit...
Daddy and Ms. Patsy, we went on a Dolphin cruise. ...
The first part of my week at Gulf Shores was with ...
Mom and me on the beach. The difference in our su...
Happy Birthday Jennifer!!! I hope your day is fil...
It is so good to be home!!!!!!!
There was also one in our bedroom, I love him so m...
They were in the bathroom...
I had such a wonderful time on my vacation, but I ...
My mommy and me, we had a wonderful time together....
This was the horrible storm that came through. It...
Staci and me, my hair was horrible by then. Staci...
Ms. Robin and Staci, they look so much alike. Jus...
We were so high up, it was scary!
More pictures...maybe Staci could get ready if we ...
Jennifer and me, her hair is so long and pretty.
Jennifer and my mom, we had fun this night. :)
Jimmieanne, Jennifer and me! This is what we did ...
Jimmieanne and myself, I actually tried to fix my ...
Jimmieanne, Jennifer and myself. I became real fo...
This was the condo we had from Thurs.-Sunday, it w...
Here is my Daddy being silly. I spent Sun.-Wed. w...
There was a lot of construction going on the first...
The first day I was in Gulf Shores, it was so beau...
This will be my last post for a while. I am leavi...
DSL, I love you!
Aren't they just precious!!? :)
This is Abbi, Ali & Marina. We babysat last night...
The weather here, 4th of July 8:00 p.m. Our power ...
This is one of the paintings Jennifer did. I love...
Aaron, Kerry and Alan. Alan grilled for us Sunday...
Another flower picture, they are so pretty.
I was trying to post these in order, but it didn't...
Jenn and I went and ate late lunch together today ...
►
June
(3)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(13)
►
2004
(18)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
My Friends
dooce ® -
3 years ago
Carissa Byers Photography | Blog
11 years ago
Access Anisa
14 years ago
The Cavers
14 years ago
The Traylor's
15 years ago
{t} in my life....
16 years ago
Adventures of a Mommy
17 years ago
Hit Me With Your Best Shot
18 years ago
My Reality
19 years ago
Dootsiedaisy
No comments:
Post a Comment