July 25, 2005

It is so good to be home!!!!!!!

The pictures are posted backwards, I will figure it out one day. I will post more from a different camera later. Gulf Shores was beautiful, I had a wonderful time. I missed those of you who couldn't come. It is so good to be back, will post more later. Baby and I are great, I am sure she/he will love seafood! :)

2 comments:

ginger said...

Oh my gosh, it looks like y'all had SO much fun! You look beautiful!

Let's get together next time you are in town, if you want.

Reality Chick said...

Sounds like you had fun, and that's the important part!

I'm glad you got to spend time with your dad and fam, too...I know that was like a barrel of monkeys, LOL

Great pics, especially of the storm front! That IS scary :O

I love you!