July 12, 2005

DSL, I love you!

I have DSL now and I am oh, so spoiled!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I would always have to suffer with slow dial up. I know, I am so behind. There have been other more important things.
We are great here. I still feel great, I go to the Dr. Thursday. I will be 14 weeks Thursday. I was worried about getting to go to Gulf Shores, but it looks like we are going!:) I am so excited! Well I better go and check "tropical storm Emily" and see where she is and if she is a hurricane. Since I have DSL now, it might not take 10 minutes to download the page. :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Who is Sally? I think the girl hurricanes are on the Atlantic Coast, so we should be fine...not sure about that though.

Jennifer said...

Ha ha, I mean Emily. Congrats on DSL.