yep, i definitely sell them. i know i should put some more pics on my blog, but my computer is eaten up w/ viruses right now and can only post from work, so no downloading pictures. hopefully, i will get that fixed soon. I am glad you all like it. That is very flattering to me. THANK YOU.
5 comments:
Girl this is not finished. Oh well.
Great job! I love it like this too!!
I love that! I would love something like that in my apartment; does she sell?
yep, i definitely sell them. i know i should put some more pics on my blog, but my computer is eaten up w/ viruses right now and can only post from work, so no downloading pictures. hopefully, i will get that fixed soon. I am glad you all like it. That is very flattering to me. THANK YOU.
I just love this! Finished or not, it is great!
Post a Comment