So, what's really been going on...
I go to the Dr. this Friday to "get checked." More than likely I will have a c-section on the 17th. I really wanted to try to have him, but after the serious trouble I had having Brynn the Dr. doesn't think that's a good idea. Whatever is the most safe for he and I. :)
I feel so blessed to have all of my family and friends. I have really realized a lot about life and friendships now that I am 30. Wow...30. That doesn't sound right...but I have welcomed it! :)
Thank you to all of you special people in my life. The considerate ones who think of others besides yourself... The ones that love me for me... You know who you are and I love you! :)
Mom, Brynn, me & Daddy at her 3rd birthday party. (this past Sunday)





8 comments:
Yay! Can't wait to see the new baby! 30....right?! So weird. Happy (belated) birthday!
hi chris! i decided to come back to my blog too! so excited to hear you guys are expecting a baby boy! that's awesome. brynn harper is such a gorgeous little girl, i can't believe how big she has gotten! hope to talk to you soon! -tara
hey chris! i got your sweet message, i love your baby boy name! you've choosen "B" names and ours will be "G" names. :)
i don't have your email either, so leave me a message with your email address on my blog. i have comment moderation, so i can delete it and not publish it after you send it. can't wait to talk to you. i want to hear more about your pregnancy!! :)
take care momma! -tara
Brynn is so cute! I wish I could have come to her party. I miss you guys so much. Good luck on the 17th. Keep me updated!
your little girl is adorable!!!!!
I am so shocked that you updated and I missed it! I still want more pictures of that baby! :)
Wow! Chris Streeter! Would you just look at yourself! :) I had no idea you had a blog. I was just reading Meredith's and saw your comment and wondered if it was YOU. Anyway, I just wanted to say "hey." Your daughter is too cute, by the way.
Who are you Davidson Den??? Chris
Post a Comment