May 18, 2009

Who knows how much I will get typed before one of my darlings wake up...
I am in a dark hole and I hate it here. I recognize the feelings, the same as after I had Brynn. Why? I am such a happy person. I have no reason to feel this way. I had the best weekend with Aaron on our 6 year anniversary and a fabulous Mother's Day weekend before that. I am so blessed.
God please help me. I do not want to get on any medication, I want to do it on my own! Why am I so hard headed? I just need to vent. Don't want mercy, just prayers. I'll be fine, just having a hard few days.

2 comments:

Emerson said...

Chris, it is ok if you need some help. I was put on antianxity meds after Emerson was born. I only had to be on them for 6 mo which was the min amount of time I could use them. I hope you are doing better but IT IS OK TO GET HELP IF YOU NEED IT!!!

tara said...

Hi Chris! Haven't stopped by in a while, love seeing some of your recent family photos. Your little boy Brett is adorable and Brynn is growing into such a little lady! I miss talking to you, email me anytime. we are due in 12 days with a baby girl. I hope the busy life with 2 babies is getting easier, i'll keep you in my prayers. God can fill you with strength and joy that you never thought you were capable of. -Tara