June 25, 2008

June is almost gone...

So, since my computer has a virus and I can hardly get on myspace anymore...
I like my blog better anyway. No moods, or updates or bulletins or crazy people wanting you to add them. Anyway---
We live in Florida now and we love it! I am really getting homesick now though. Not wanting to move back, just wanting to visit with my family and friends. We do have some wonderful visitors coming this way next week, so that will be great! :) We have a condo on the beach and that is the best...
Brynn Harper is 2 and a half years old. I can not fathom that. She is the most beautiful, precious, hard headed child I know. I have no idea where she gets that either. :) I cherish our Fridays together.
I love my job and I'm pretty sure Aaron loves his too. He gets to be at home, chillin', getting paid if he isn't called out. He is a leak technician, repairing leaks at mills and plants in big pipes. Some have hot steam, some have water and some have some serious acid in them that is very dangerous. :( Got to be safe!
So, I work for and with some awesome people! I am a dental assistant for a fabulous dentist in Pensacola. I learn so much every day...very different from assisting at a pediatric office. I don't have to look forward to the screaming children every day! :) But I did love it, they didn't scream all the time.
It's great to be back. Oh yeah, I'm pregnant! :) Yaay! We were not planning this...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Of course I remember you. That's awesome you are still assisting. I'm feeling a little bit of hygiene burn out. I'm kinda ready for something non-dental. It's been 10 years in the profession so I'm kinda ready for something different.

Your family is so cute. How hot is in in Florida?

Anisa said...

WOW! a lot has happened in your life! i can't believe how old brynn harper is...i still remember when you were blogging about being pregnant. and your second one is one the way...congrats!!

glad you are enjoying florida and your job too!

Haley said...

Hey! We need too come to the beach and visit. I can't believe we are both pregnant. It was a suprise for us also. We not expecting it this soon. But we are really excited. Take Care!!!