Here is Baby Davis!!!!!!!!!!! I am 2 months, due around Jan. 22. My Dr. said everything looked great. I still can not believe this...I have a baby inside of me. Wow! :)
Hey girl!! This is Denise (one of Laura's friends). I wanted to tell you congrats!!! How exciting!! Jan. is a good month, my b-day is the 12!!! Congrats again!!
Hey, little baby!!!! I know you are so excited. Ms. Debbie's bday is the same as when you are due and Cody's. How cool!!! I hope you are feeling well. Love you.
12 comments:
Im first to say CONGRATULATIONS..at least..of your internet blogger friends. whoopee!!! :)
Aww, thanks Josh! :)
Oh!!! How little and adorable. He/she looks like a little butter bean! I'm so excited for you!
Aw so cute!!! Like a little teddy bear w/it's little arms and leggys!
I am happy for you :) Pregnancy is so amazing
wow! i LOVE sonograms. thanks so much for sending the e-mail pic. made me giggle. and geez . ..already so cute.
pregnancy is amazing.
I am so excited!! Time for auntie Jeanne to spoil this one! Lainee said she wants to name HER Teapot??? She is just as excited as me. Love you!!!!
*****smiling uncontrollably, and talking ridiculously high pitched***
HEY LITTLE BABY! IT'S YOUR AUNT POLLY!
"Oooooohweeeeee!"
That's what Chris used to say when she was little
wow!! how exciting!
Hey girl!! This is Denise (one of Laura's friends). I wanted to tell you congrats!!! How exciting!! Jan. is a good month, my b-day is the 12!!! Congrats again!!
Hey, little baby!!!! I know you are so excited. Ms. Debbie's bday is the same as when you are due and Cody's. How cool!!! I hope you are feeling well. Love you.
Thanks everyone! I have been feeling just fine. I am just so ready to find out more!
Denise, of course I remember you!! Jan. is a good month, but Dec. would be even better!! :)
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!!
Post a Comment