If I could keep my eyes out of everyone's blog and photos I might update!!! I am going to catch up real quick on what has been going on...
The Dr. appt. was quite an experience. Everyone has asked me why I had an ultrasound so soon. Well, I was having cramps and was concerned about that. Also, we just wanted to see proof! We just can not believe it and are so excited. People are cracking me up, some think they just know what the sex is. We do not care, we just want a healthy baby. Thank the lord I have still not been sick. I don't even feel pregnant, I'm sure I will soon enough. :)
Mom helped us so much when we moved. Aaron's sister, bro-in-law, niece and nephew helped too. If we wouldn't have had their help, I would have lost my mind. We will not be moving for a long time, it wore me out. Mom unpacked boxes, moved stuff around and cooked for us too! She kept saying, "y'all are going to get tired of me", but we didn't. I don't think I could ever get tired of my mother. I cried like a baby when she drove away, I felt like I was 4 again! Mom, you are welcome to come stay with us when ever you want to, for as long as you want !!!
This past week I have been trying to get everything put away where it belongs. I hate this part the most about moving. (What goes where?) We love our new place! I will post pictures when I get everything put up.
Aaron's only off day consists of us sleeping most of the day away and a trip to the Dr. He complained yesterday about his throat hurting but we hoped it would go away...it didn't. He doesn't have tonsils, but the skin where his tonsils used to be is very swollen and red. Hmm, sounds weird to me. After the gagging strep test and a 1 hour wait, we are off to fill his $50 prescription. What ever happened to samples? I have to go check the potato soup I am making for the poor patient. :)
3 years ago

6 comments:
I'm glad y'all got all moved. Your pictures on Flickr are adorable! I'm so glad the doctor visit went well. Hope Aaron feels better soon; don't get sick too...
Get well, Aaron! :) Love you both, and eat some potato soup for me!
Hey there! If you do want to try to find out go to www.laboroflove.com Go down to Pregnancy and then you can choose 1. Chinese gender prediction chart (Sarah, Laura's sister, did this one and it was right. It says it is like 99% correct) 2. Old wivestale gender prediction or 3. Baby gender prediction.
Are you guys planning on finding out? Any names picked out? I am glad you not sick, hope it continues!
I hate moving too, it is such a pain :(
Glad everything is going well--get well soon poor hubby!
names to consider (sorry if i offend anyone):
julius
cornelius
uripides
josephus
hootie
bertha
Ginger- thanks girl, I wish I could put more pictures on there. Guess I will have to wait.:) Aaron is a little better today. (Wed.) I am so thankful I am not sick.
Aunt Polly- we ate some soup for you alright! It was very good and we tore it up!:)
Denise- it is so weird you said that the day you did. A girl I work with just told me about that same thing earlier that day. We have done 30 women we knew and they were all right. Very weird! It said I am having a girl!!! :)
Laura- that is a fun idea, I will have to tell my co-workers.
Steph- thanks, it is good to hear from you. I have got to come visit your blog! I am so sorry, I am such a bad blog friend!
Heidi- thanks so much, you are so sweet! One minute I think I have a belly and the next, it goes away. I just get bloated sometimes. I am not going to rush it though, I will be big soon enough!! :)
Josh- HaHa Thanks so much for the names, I will have to share those with Aaron! I couldn't even say some of those! ;)
Post a Comment