June 7, 2005

I am here!!!

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to be gone so long, but it has been a little crazy around here.

Our A/C has been broken since Saturday, it just got fixed tonight. (Tuesday) Thank god Jimmieanne and Brad let us stay with them for 3 nights.

The pregnancy has been great! I have not been sick, thank the lord!! I wasn't going to say too much about it until I went to the Dr., but I can't help it. I go next Thursday. I will go into more detail about the pregnancy symptoms later. I am tired now. Our house is cool now and I am going to bed!

8 comments:

ginger said...

I'm glad y'all got the air back on! How miserable! Can't wait to hear about the doctor's appointment. :)

Anonymous said...

Chris, I'm excited about your baby news. I hope you continue to feel good, and that cute little bundle of joy will be here before we know it. Of course, Ms Cynthia always said you think its going to be a bundle of joy, and then they hand you a gargoyle. Ha. Love, Ms Deb

Anonymous said...

I am glad yall are moved and settled. Don't be moving anything heavy, shewoman!!!! I am ready to see you. Now I want have a million things going on. We can chill.

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Thank you Ms. Debbie! We are very excited, just ready to see the Dr. I don't know what we are going to do being so far away from everyone...
Jeanne-we haven't moved yet. We are moving this weekend. Blah! Y'all want to come see us?? :)

fairygirl701 said...

Chris-glad your AC is fixed, being pregnant it seems like you stay hotter than normal. You would've been sweltering!!!

Jennifer said...

I am glad you have cooled off. Your landlord should be ashamed of himself. Have you heard from him yet?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! Your Daddy is gleaming, literally!! I know you two will be wonderful parents. See you soon! Call us when you come to town.

:) said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)