Last night and today have been so hard for me. Aaron and I have the stomach virus and my baby Brynn has been at my mom's. I miss my baby sooooooooo much!!!! We are feeling better tonight, thank goodness. I will be at my mom's early as possible tomorrow to get some hugs and kisses. :) Thank you momma for taking care of my angel. The stomach virus is the devil. :(
Since I have a few minutes I thought I might catch everyone up...
I have been battling postpartum depression for about 4 months now. I FINALLY feel like my old self. All of you moms who do not know what I am talking about, consider yourself very lucky. I am sure emergency room visits, struggling with breast feeding and moving with a newborn hasn't helped. But, we made it through.
We are still living with my dad (including frequent visits to my mom and step-dad's). We are not sure where we are going to live yet. There isn't a lot around here to buy...we are just taking it one day at a time.
Aaron loves his job. Brynn and I love it too!! We get to see him so much more. I am so grateful...those 12 hour 6 days a week work days had to go!!
We spent this past weekend with our friends Alan, Katy and baby Kelly. We had a great time. It is so nice to stay with someone that has all the baby stuff you need. Makes it so much easier. :) Thanks for having us.
Lainee and Jaxon spent the day with Brynn and I Monday. We had so much fun! I hope they will come back when we are well. Brynn loves them so much, she would just smile and talk. She didn't want to take a nap...scared she might miss something. I don't know where she gets that...
I better go catch up on my sleep while I can. Have a great week. :)
3 years ago

7 comments:
Hang in there and feel better!
Hugs!
Glad ya'll are feeling better... I think it is going around, I have heard of a lot of people with the stomach virus
Welp, my kids finally got it last night! I have been waiting on it to creep up on them. But at least I was aware of the chance. They are fine though. Just getting lots of love and attention!! ;)
I love you all so much and I have and am enjoying you all here so much. It has been such a blessing for everyone.
Call me later=
Well, I am glad you are feeling better! I am sorry you have had a tough couple of months but I am glad you are feeling better!!
I'm so glad your feeling better, my sister had that and it was horrible for her. Such a tough thing. All the pics are adorable :)
Chris -- I had really bad post partum depression after I had Emma. I finally went to see a doctor and he put me on a med that helped me feel normal again. I hope you are getting the help the need -- take time for you also -- that helps!
I hope you are past the stomach bug - they stink! It's nice that you have your mom close to help!
hi chris! i really had no idea. i'm so sorry for what you've been going through. i'm really happy that most/all of it is on the way OUT!!!! :) brynn is so lucky is have a wonderful mom like you! -so young and hip! ;) please take care(you & aaron) both the stomach bug. so you left brynn for the first night? i bet you were heartbroken! (((hugs))) your way!!
Post a Comment