How precious!!! I know she is loving that saucer. Ali and Abbi had one. They had the best time in that thing. They also liked to play underneath the seat and on the bottom of it. You are such a "sanitizer". But, so am I. I wipe down things so much the color fades. HA!!! Can't wait to see ya'll. Love Jimmieanne
3 comments:
She looks like she is having the BEST time!
How precious!!! I know she is loving that saucer. Ali and Abbi had one. They had the best time in that thing. They also liked to play underneath the seat and on the bottom of it. You are such a "sanitizer". But, so am I. I wipe down things so much the color fades. HA!!!
Can't wait to see ya'll.
Love Jimmieanne
She looks so happy in this picture!
That is a true- I am so excited I just peed my pants- face!
Post a Comment