May 26, 2005


HaHa!!!! Yes, the wig on the right is a mullet!! Just thought I would try to cheer a few of you up with this one...Have a wonderful Friday!! :) Posted by Hello

8 comments:

ginger said...

OH HELL FIRE! That is so damn funny!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!!!!! that's exactly what i needed this morning!!!! tooo too funny

Chris Streeter Davis said...

We were with my dad in a store in Breckenridge, CO last spring break. My dad is such a funny man! I have others I may post of him later. We had a blast in that store!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Warn me next time please!!! I almost got kicked out of class for laughing so loud! We had so much fun in that one store I almost peed my pants! Thanks for always keeping me laughing

Jennifer said...

SILLY GIRLS!!!!!!! LOL
Chris I can't help but see the resemblance to Jason Kelley!!
HEEEE HEEE

Reality Chick said...

HAWHAWHAWHAWHAW!!!!!
Imagine, logging onto your site this a.m., and this is the first thing I see....ROTFLMFAO! That is the funniest friggin' picture ever, dig the profile on C! No chin havin' crazy-ass girl...and J with that dang rainbow, trying to look all sultry. Y'ALL IS NUTS!!!!
****singing****"HERE COMES THE BRIDE...LA, LA, LA-LA!"

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Ha Ha Jennifer...I thought I looked more like a "Dale, Billy Ray Cyrus" :)

Reality Chick said...

'ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAFFING MY FRIGGIN' A** OFF'

There ya go, Laura! Now you know...

again, ROTFLMFAO!!!!! @ Chris!!!
heeheeheehee