I love this picture!! Jennifer sent this to me and it is the cutest picture!!! Precious boy! Congratulations Maddax, no more sassy! :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can honestly say that Maddax is on the road to being "sassy free". I have been with him all day, and he is doing so well. I don't think he is having pacifer withdrawls yet, but his mom is on her way.... So we will see how things go tonight!!!! Ha Ha
Five nights and six days with no sassy. YEAH!!! He is doing great, but he found one last night in his toy box. I convinced him it was nasty and we needed to trash it. Thank you for the support and especially to Laura for getting the ball rolling on the "no more sassy." Let me know when you are up for more potty training lessons!!! Haha
2 comments:
I can honestly say that Maddax is on the road to being "sassy free". I have been with him all day, and he is doing so well. I don't think he is having pacifer withdrawls yet, but his mom is on her way.... So we will see how things go tonight!!!! Ha Ha
Five nights and six days with no sassy. YEAH!!! He is doing great, but he found one last night in his toy box. I convinced him it was nasty and we needed to trash it. Thank you for the support and especially to Laura for getting the ball rolling on the "no more sassy." Let me know when you are up for more potty training lessons!!! Haha
Post a Comment