November 2, 2004

Voting

I voted today for the first time ever and I have been glued to the TV since I got home from work. I have been so into election this year and don't know why it has taken me so long. I am so mad at myself for waiting this long. There was nothing to it, go to courthouse with ID, fill out paper work, go and vote. I am really glad it is over now. 5 people called today and have called for 3 weeks straight. Heck, Bill Clinton called the other day. I answered the phone (even though it said unavailable) and I had the most strange look on my face. Aaron was mouthing in the back ground "who is it"? I sat there a few seconds and busted out laughing!! I guess I thought for a second it was really Bill Clinton! How funny, Aaron got a kick out of that one.
By the way, if you answer those "unavailable" calls they won't call as much. You can either tell them you will send the money as soon as possible or tell them you don't want any. If you don't answer, they will mark you as NAY and keep trying you. (I know this because I worked in telemarketing for a few weeks) :) It sucked!! Oh yeah, I love to use quotation marks but somewhere between high school and college I forgot the rules or they changed them!! Is it like this---I said, "what are you doing"? Or----I said, "what are you doing?" I am sure someone will have the correct answer for me!!! :) Good night!

3 comments:

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Question mark goes inside? "like this?" Ginger will know!!! :)

Chris Streeter Davis said...

I guess what I meant was if the quote is in the middle of a sentence. (read story above about when aaron said who is that) I am getting sleepy now, will get my lesson on quotes tomorrow! :) It is really 11:30 pm now, don't know why comment says 9 something. Different time zone? good night

ginger said...

Yep, it still goes inside, even in the middle of a sentence.