Aaron and I are going home for Thanksgiving next week and we are taking our 2 cats with us. It is a 4 hour drive and I do not know how they will be. They have only been to the vet and back home. So, in their minds they probably associate the car with bad things that happen to them. Great. At least I do have a cat carrier I can use.
I am looking forward to Thanksgiving, it has always been a happy time back home. Maybe more sentimental now, but it is still happy to me. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family, so loving, with open arms, always. I guess that is what I am thankful for this year, and every year so far. My loving family. Each and every one of them, I am thankful to have. I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. Oh yeah, the food. The food is always so, so scrumptious!!!! :)
3 years ago

2 comments:
I am SO ready to eat my aunt's sweet potato casserole!!!
Hope y'all have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Hey...I'm so glad ya'll are coming home! Me and your mom have been discussing the menu already...Let's see...Grandpa is doing turkey and potato salad, your mom is making taters and gravy (for you, LOL), English pea salad, sweet taters and more...I'm doing rolls, chocolate pies, and your mom and I will do the dressing together! I found my recipe card from England when Granny told me over the phone how to do her dressing. Me, your mom and Grandpa all read it back to front and reminisced. They made copies, so you can get one too when you get home. Thanksgiving is my favorite time of year and favorite holiday...I can't wait to see ya'll! Love you...
Post a Comment