I went home for the weekend and just got home tonight. I had such a great visit! I would go home every weekend if it didn't take 4 hours. I got to spend some much needed time with my mom, stepdad, aunt, and grandpa. I also got to see all of my best friends I don't get to see often. Two of which are coming to visit this coming weekend. I am so excited!!!!
I forgot to write about the Halloween party we went to. Aaron did not like his 70's costume...so he got to dress up like a woman. It was hilarious! It was so last minute but he looked funny! I will post pictures one day.
I am exhausted. Hope everyone had a good weekend! Have a great Monday! (is that possible!??) :)
3 years ago

2 comments:
Yes, you DEFINATELY need to post those pics! What a good sport he is. What did you dress as?
I was a 70's girl. I had the big afro wig and a wild costume. It was so much fun!
Post a Comment