December 3, 2007

Well, I decided to update tonight. I have really missed blogging here. It used to be a daily thing for me. I changed my password and will probably be blogging more often now.
Things are great here...not ready for Christmas yet. :)
The first picture is of Brynn Harper and I at a fashion show she was in. She was supposed to go out by herself... I grabbed her blankie from her just as we walked out. :)

This is an older picture of her, but I love it. She is growing so fast. :)


Staci and Jeanne at our 10 year reunion. Beautiful girls.



Me and Jenn being silly on the way to Wal-Mart. ;)




Best Friends. :)




I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. Hopefully I will post again before Christmas is here. I will be doing Christmas cards this year. :)

No comments: