skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Davis Family
October 28, 2006
Love the pose...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Chris Streeter Davis
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2013
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2011
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
2010
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2009
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2007
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(6)
▼
2006
(276)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(19)
▼
October
(40)
Okay, these are all out of order now because I dec...
Love the pose...
This girl was too cute...she went over and borrowe...
Nice...........shades.
I wish I had gotten a better picture of these girl...
Beautiful girl and scarf.
Brynn in her "Daddy's little Dear" outfit. :)
Jennifer, Jeanne & Me...before the fashion show st...
My favorite model and best friend, Jennifer. Who ...
Ooops...forgot a few pictures. I loved this dress.
Scarlet Fashion show at the Rev Room. Little Rock...
Hot!
I like the dress. Aren't they cute? :)
Laura (up front) with 2 other models. Lala did a ...
Uh oh! You go Laura!! :)
Jeanne and I LOVED the outfit on the right. Too c...
Girls and boys in the show...doing their thing. ;)
Laura doing her thing...looking beautiful. :)
All of the models came out and threw shirts when i...
We picked the most intoxicated girl in the place t...
"Come back Chance, get in the picture." :)
Lorie, Trey, Cody, Laura & Chance in front.
Laura, Jennifer & Me after the fashion show.
I love the action shots... :)
WARNING SHOPPERS!!! ALWAYS WATCH WHERE YOU STEP!!...
Here is our little Lion! :) Ashley K. took these...
My little angel. :)
Brynn loved these little pumpkins. She tried to e...
My happy girl. :)
Here is my little snowwoman! :)
This is Mrs. Robin with Brynn when she and Staci c...
Brynn got to meet Aaron's dad and step mom this we...
Aunt Jimmieanne let her borrow it. Here she is lo...
Brynn discovered Abbi's Dora chair when we stayed ...
Jennifer, Cathryn, Jimmieanne and me. Got to have...
I got to see my best friend and hair stylist Saman...
We finally got to meet Lily Agee and she is adorab...
Aaron, Brynn and I went to Jonesboro this past wee...
Brynn Harper is 8 months old now and she is so tal...
My little precious, dreaming sweet little dreams. ...
►
September
(16)
►
August
(32)
►
July
(42)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(23)
►
2005
(225)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(35)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(13)
►
2004
(18)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
My Friends
dooce ® -
3 years ago
Carissa Byers Photography | Blog
11 years ago
Access Anisa
14 years ago
The Cavers
14 years ago
The Traylor's
15 years ago
{t} in my life....
16 years ago
Adventures of a Mommy
17 years ago
Hit Me With Your Best Shot
18 years ago
My Reality
19 years ago
Dootsiedaisy
No comments:
Post a Comment