September 1, 2006

Changes...

You know, I would post a lot more if my computer wasn't so messed up. I would even comment a whole lot more...on myspace too. I am so ready to get a new one.
Brynn is getting her first two teeth. (Aunt Gigi spotted them first!!!) I am so surprised--sad--happy. Her sleeping schedule has been so off, but that happens. She is growing so fast and is such a happy girl. I love her soooooooooo much!
My best friend's mom isn't doing very well and we need your thoughts & prayers. It is so heart breaking... What can I do? What can I say?
Just be there to listen, to hold and love my friend. That's all I know to do.

3 comments:

j.c. said...

And that is all we can do honey. is be there. presence means the world in times like this.

brynn is growing up too fast. those little teeth shining through were like finding a hidden treasure. i wasn't EVEN expecting to see any teeth much less 2!! she is still as cute as a button too.

Anonymous said...

You should consider getting a Mac. You won't have any of the problems you're having now......and you'll never regret it.
-Darla

Gaye said...

I've found that words, distractions, etc. are all fine and good... but nothing beats a hug from a friend when times are hard.